Troubleshooting | MTR 2nd page UCI showing a black screen
This article will provide workarounds to restore functionality to the 2nd screen of the MTR UCI.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
We've received reports that when switching to the QSYS “Room Controls” second page UCI on Microsoft Teams Rooms (in or out of a call) results in a black screen. Q-SYS MTR component shows connected within Q-SYS Designer.
Currently known affected hardware
- Intel NUC 11th gen MTR systems running Windows 11 with Logitech Tap
- Other MTR compute devices may also be affected
The cause is not known at this time and is being investigated by Q-SYS support.
Solution | Workaround
- Access the Windows Admin account
- Open the "Task Scheduler" and locate the “UCI Viewer Start with Skype Login”
- Select the task and select "Properties" on the right
- Select the "Triggers" tab
- Click “Edit”
- In the “Advanced settings”, enable the “Delay task” and set the timeout to "30 seconds"
- Click "OK" to save the trigger changes.
- Click “OK” to close the properties window.
- Close the “Task Scheduler” application
- Log off from the Windows admin account and return to the Skype account
- Use the restart option to restart the MTR.