Troubleshooting | Q-SYS Designer takes a long time to emulate a design
Discover why Q-SYS Designer may take a long time to emulate a design and learn how to reduce the time it takes.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
|Software||Q-SYS Designer Software|
Q-SYS Designer takes a long time to emulate a design.
This can be due to a large amount of files being stored in the Temp location.
Solution | Workaround
- Close all instances of Q-SYS Designer Software.
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run dialogue.
- In the Run dialogue window, type %TEMP% and press return.
- In File Explorer, find and delete the folder named "QSC Temp Files".
- Re-launch Q-SYS Designer Software.