Troubleshooting | CX-Qn & DPA-Qn - Front panel display flashing on firmware 9.5
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- CX-Qn 2K4, CX-Qn 4K4, CX-Qn 8K4
- DPA2K4Qn, DPA4K4Qn, DPA8K4Qn
- CX-Qn 4K8, CX-Qn 8K8
- DPA4K8Qn, DPA8K8Qn
After installing the firmware version 9.5, the affected amplifiers may exhibit the following behavior:
- On the front panel, the buttons do not respond and display alternates flashing between QSC logo and white screen.
- In Q-SYS Designer, the affected amplifier will flash in the Inventory pane at the same rate with the front panel.
On the Q-Sys Designer app, the amplifier's status in the schematic page is OK and the amplifier can pass audio normally.
This is a current firmware bug.
Solution | Workaround
- Downgrading firmware to a previous version to correct the screen issue.
- Issue will be corrected in a future Q-SYS release.