Troubleshooting | New CX-Q amp in fault with red flashing power light
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Out of box, CX-Q amp shows fault status with red flashing power light.
This condition can occur if a design that includes the CX-Q amp has not yet been saved to the Q-SYS Core processor.
Solution | Workaround
In Q-SYS Designer Software:
- Select the amplifier in Tools > Show Configurator and configure the amplifier's network settings.
- Add the amplifier from the Inventory.
- In the Properties pane, set the correct amplifier Model and amplifier Name (that matches the hostname).
- Wire the amplifier's Amp Output component to one or more Loudspeaker components.
- Save and Run the design to the Core.