Troubleshooting | USB Video Bridge PTZ White Balance Controls
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Manual White Balance controls in USB Video Bridging components are not responding as expected for PTZ Series cameras.
The introduction of the NC Series cameras includes different parameter ranges than the previous models. The user interface in Q-SYS Designer reflects these specifications.
The following steps may be used to achieve expected control response for PTZ Series cameras:
- Add Custom Controls schematic element
- Change Custom Controls Properties to include two Generic integer knobs with custom range: min=1, max=255
- Expose Manual White Balance pins on USB Video Bridge component
- Wire output of Custom Controls to desired USB Video Bridge component
- Drag/remap all UCI references to Manual White balance with new Custom Control knobs.