Troubleshooting | CDN64 Dante Card shows continuous "Initializing" status in Designer during Firmware Update
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
CDN64 Dante Card shows continuous "Initializing" status in Designer during a Firmware Update and is unresponsive in Q-SYS Designer.
The card may be locked.
Use the steps below to unlock the CDN64 card in Dante Controller:
Using Device View
- Open the device in Device View (Ctrl + D, or Command + D) and click the padlock icon
- In the Unlock Device panel, enter the 4-digit PIN in the PIN field.
- Click Unlock.
The padlock icon will change to blue indicating that the device is now unlocked.
If you have forgotten the PIN for a locked device, you can reset the PIN.
To reset the PIN for a locked device:
- Isolate the device from the rest of the Dante network.
- Disconnect and reconnect the device.
- Wait for at least 2 minutes.
- Use the Forgot PIN option in the Unlock Device panel.