How To | Add custom labels for Channel Group pages
Learn how to tailor your channel group pages with custom labels for a more organized experience.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
An easy way to label the pages of a Channel Group is to use a Text Edit Custom Control.
- Add the Channel Group component and select the number of in/outs needed.
- Add the desired components (equalizers, comps, gains, etc.).
- Add Custom Controls to the Channel Group. Select Text Edit in the Custom Control properties.
- Drag the Text Edit field into the Channel Group page and customize.
- Emulate (F6) or Save to Core and Run (F5).
- Select page 1 of the Channel Group. Now, type the desired text into the text field. Repeat for other pages in your Channel Group.