How To | Using Multiple Commands with JustAddPower Receiver Plug-in
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
The JustAddPower Receiver Plug-in has a fillable text box for labelled "Command Line API".
Currently, there is not way to store multiple commands in the the plug-in.
The steps below will allow saving and triggering of commands using the Snapshots component:
- Add a Snapshot Controller from the Snapshots bin in Q-SYS Designer and name it accordingly.
- Add the "Command Line API" text box from thew JustAddPower Receiver plug-in to the Snapshot Controller.
- Drag the Snapshot controller component into the design.
- Select the number of snapshots and mode as needed in the properties panel.
- Save to Core and Run
- After configuring the plug-in connection, add desired text command in the “Command Line API” text box in the plug-in.
- Once the command is entered, save the command text in the Snapshot controller.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each command needed.
When loading the desired snapshot, the JustAddPower Receiver Plug-in will send the corresponding command to the hardware.