Troubleshooting | DPM Manager quits unexpectedly when connected via USB
Learn how to solve the problem of DPM Manager crashing when connected via USB.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
DPM 100/100H/300/300H, DCM 100/300
DPM Manager may quit unexpectedly when you connect to it via USB.
In most cases the problem is usually a USB driver issue.
Solution | Workaround
It is recommend to update the USB drivers of the computer to the latest version.
Update USB Driver
- Right click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
- Locate Universal Bus Controllers.
- Expand the carrot and locate the DPM-100H/300H device.
- Right click on it.
- Choose update driver.
Internet connection is required.
If that doesn't work Try running the software in compatibility mode.
- Right click on the DPM-100H/300H shortcut and select properties.
- Then select another version of windows and test.