Troubleshooting | DCIO-H Shows Up as a DCIO in Configurator
Learn how to identify and resolve issues with DCIO-H showing up as DCIO when using Configurator.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Customer has a DCIO-H that is showing up as a DCIO in configurator.
A longer description of the problem including any error messages or other symptoms occuring.
This is usually caused by the HDMI daughter card's ribbon cable coming loose in the unit.
Solution | Workaround
- Remove DCIO-H from the rack
- Open the chassis of the DCIO-H
- Reset the ribbon cable connecting the HDMI card to the main circuit board
- Close chassis back up
- Connect computer to LAN A
- Put computer in the same subnet as the DCIO-H (ex: 192.168.1.34, 255.255.255.0)
- Confirm DCIO-H is now seen as a DCIO-H in Configurator.
If the solution does not work then an RMA may be neccessary. At which time please Create a Case.