FAQ | What do the NIC LED colors on a Q-SYS Core 110f mean?
Understand the meaning of the colored LED lights on the Q-SYS Core 110f Network Interface Card (NIC).
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- When the left LED is illuminated it indicates a valid link to a network switch.
- The left LED blinks at a nominal rate while there are network transmissions in process, which should be most of the time once the Core has booted.
- If the Link LED is illuminated, but the Link Speed LED is not, the Core has established a 10 Mbps link to a switch.
- If the Link Speed LED is illuminated GREEN, the Core has established a 100 Mbps to a switch.
- If the Link Speed LED is illuminated ORANGE, the Core has established a 1000 Mbps link to a switch.