Awareness | Initializing - Core 610 seems unresponsive out of the box
Gain an understanding of the Core 610 boot process.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Front panel inside box. Install before starting Core. Do NOT discard!
Normal Boot Process
- Once power is applied to Core 610, it will take about 1-2 minutes for the iDRAC to initialize.
- There will be no power LED or sound at this time. Only the LED display on the front panel will show “Initializing”. Be patient.
- After the iDRAC is fully initialized, the Core will proceed to BIOS boot.
- Power, NIC, and Status LEDs will now be lit.
- Fans will run at maximum speed at this point. This process will take approximately 2 minutes.
- When boot-up is complete, the Core will be discoverable in QDS 9.6+.