How To | Configuring VLC Player with the WAN Transmitter component
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Use the following procedure to configure VLC Player to receive from the WAN Transmitter component:
- For systems on the same network, add the WAN Transmitter component to the design.
- Connect the audio signals to the transmitter.
- In the properties for the transmitter, set the LAN port and IP address to the computer receiving the stream.
- Save and run the design to the Q-SYS Core processor.
- In VLC player, select the Media menu, then select Open Network Stream.
- In the address field type rtp:\\@:1234 then click Play.