How To | Change the MP Manage Custom Logo
Learn how to easily change the custom logo for your MP Manage account.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
A user-supplied logo can be loaded onto the MP-M Series mixer for display in the MP Manage App. The new logo will be displayed on all controlling client devices. This will replace the default “QSC” logo.
MP Manage Requirements:
- Android: 1.2.11894
- iOS: 1.2.6
MP-M Firmware Requirements:
- MP-M40 and MP-M80 Firmware: 1.2.11857
Logo File Specifications:
- File Size: 1.3MB or less
- Name: logo.png
The MP Manage App will scale the custom logo relative to screen size as each controller device has different screen resolutions.
Instructions to Add a custom logo
Drive must be formatted for FAT32.
- Place the “logo.png” file onto the root of a USB thumb drive.
- Insert the drive into the front USB port of the MP-M Series mixer.
- Connect to the MP-M Series mixer with the MP Manage App.
- Once the logo has been verified, the thumb drive can be removed.
- Archive the “logo.png” file. The file cannot be extracted from the mixer.
To change or replace a custom logo after a logo has been applied, simply follow the same steps listed above. The previous logo.png file on the mixer will be overwritten.