How To | Creating a PDF copy of a UCI
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Use the following steps for creating a PDF copy of a UCI:
- Save and Run your design file to the Core.
- Open Core Manager with your web browser and navigate to System Management > User Control Interfaces.
- In the upper-right corner of the UCI page, click “Open UCI in New Window”.
- Right-click outside the UCI area of the browser window and select Print from the pop-up menu (or press Ctrl + P) to open the print dialogue box.
- Change the print destination to any installed PDF printing driver and follow the prompts on the screen to save the file.