How To | Setting up an AES67 stream on a Dante device
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
To use AES67 on a Dante device:
- Enable AES67 on the device in Dante Controller and reboot
- Create an AES67 multicast stream with the desired channels in it
Although most Dante devices can be configured to support AES67, not all have the function enabled.
The steps below show how this is done:
- In Dante Controller, open Device View by double-clicking on the desired device name.
- Click the AES67 tab. (This tab is only available to Audinate devices that support AES67)
- Set the New option to “Enabled” and click Yes on the warning message.
- Reboot the device. (Power cycling is also recommended)
- Once rebooted, select Create Multicast Flow.
- Select the AES67 Stream check box.
- Select up to eight channels to be included in the stream.
The channels shown depends on the channels available to the device.
- Click Create.