How To | Integrate Q-SYS, Attero Tech, and Audinate (Dante) in a system
Learn how to combine Q-SYS, Attero Tech, and Audinate (Dante) to create a comprehensive audio system.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Like Q-SYS Designer Software, Attero Tech UNIFY software now offers QoS presets. This allows Attero Tech products to handle PTPv2 timing packets and AES67 audio packets seamlessly with Q-SYS.
- In Q-SYS Designer Software, set QoS preset to Audinate.
- In UNIFY, set the Attero Tech devices’ QoS preset to Audinate.
- Enable AES67 on Audinate equipment.
Set up these QoS queues as Audinate recommends:
- DSCP 56 (PTPv1/PTPv2) — First priority queue
- DSCP 46 (Audio) — Second priority queue
- DSCP 26 (QSC Video) — Third priority queue
- DSCP 8 (Dante Low) — Fourth priority queue
- All others - Queue 0