How To | Expose the pins in the Q-SYS Global Cache User Component
Learn how to safely and effectively expose the pins in the Q-SYS Global Cache User Component for efficient and reliable use.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Below are the steps for exposing the pins in the Q-SYS Global Cache User Component.
- Open GlobalCache User Component Container.
- Unlock All (Under Tools).
- “Global Cache Code” Scriptable Controls component is under “MAC Address”; see NOTE1 below.
- Select the Scriptable Controls to:
- Get access to the script
- View entire layout of controls and control names
- Edit what controls have in/out pins exposed
If multiple pins are newly exposed, it may be better to drag the “Global Cache Code” to the bottom of the Container, since it will be expanded with additional pins.