How To | Check if the MTR component can reach the MTR PC device
Learn how to verify whether a MTR component can connect with a MTR compute device.
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
This procedure is used to establish if the Core can communicate with the MTR compute device.
- Open Core Manager
- Type /support after the IP address in the address bar ( /debug/network in version previous to 9.8.0)
- Choose the ping test in the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Lan port (Lan A Lan B etc.)
- Type in IP address of MTR PC and click the Go button
- Is the ping is returning as successful? Then the MTR is reachable. If not, then the MTR is not reachable and needs network attention.