How To | Activate Feature License offline with Entitlement ID and without internet
Learn how to activate a feature license offline with an Entitlement ID even without an internet connection.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
The prerequisite for this is that you have an Entitlement ID on your PC or Smartphone.
- Copy your Q-SYS Core Locking ID on to your PC or Smartphone.
- Ensure that you have your Entitlement ID on your PC or Smartphone.
- Use a web browser to visit the QSC Customer Licensing Portal at this link...https://licensing.qsc.com/.
- Ensure that EID is selected as the login type.
- Paste your Entitlement ID in to the text field and click ‘Login’.
- Fill out the Registration details – or – Click ‘Register Later’.
- Under Product / Product Suite, use the check boxes to select the licenses that you would like to install then click ‘Activate’.
- Paste your Q-SYS Core Locking ID in to the ‘Client 1 Info’ field and then click ‘Activate’.
- Copy all text displayed in the ‘License String’ field – or – Click the ‘Save To File’ button.
- Go back to the Q-SYS Core License Manager web interface.
- Paste the License String in to the text field – or – Click ‘Upload A License File’ and use the Windows File Explorer to locate the License File.
- Click ‘Apply License’
- Check that the appropriate licenses are listed under Installed Licenses.
For more information on licensing Feature licenses, watch our YouTube video.