How To | Connect a Shure MX412D or MX418D LED Switch to GPIO
Learn how to use a Shure MX412D or MX418D LED Switch with a GPIO pins.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
First, the dip switches of the microphone should be 1- OFF 2-OFF 3-ON 4-OFF.
- Green wire - should be placed into the GPIO Ground (last pin of core 110f/c or IO-8Flex).
- White wire - should route to the GPIO of choice as an INPUT setup as a contact closure.
- Orange - wire should route to the GPIO of choice as an OUTPUT settings situated as an OPEN COLLECTOR.
- Take the GPIO INPUT
- Route to a Flip-Flop Toggle input
- Then connect the Flip-Flop State output to the Muting items and/or the GPIO OUTPUT.