How To | Utilizing Teams CSS Design from Asset Manager
Learn how to effectively leverage Team's CSS design from Asset Manager to improve your project's design.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Use the following steps for installing the Microsoft Teams CSS Design from Asset Manager:
- Open Q-SYS Design Software
- Open Asset Manager
- a working internet connection is required
- Search for “teams”
- Click the button labeled “Install”
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to "~\Documents\QSC\Q-Sys Designer\Assets\qsc-managed-plugins\MicrosoftTeamsRoomCSS.184.108.40.206\content"
‘~’ represents the users home folder.
- Right click the compressed folder called “teams”.
- Click “Extract All…”
- Click on “Browse…”
- Navigate to “~\Documents\QSC\Q-Sys Designer\Styles”
‘~’ represents the users home folder. If the folder does not exist, create it.
- Click “Select Folder”
- Head back to Q-SYS Designer
- Make sure you are in the design you want to install the CSS style into
- Click “Tools” in the Menu Bar
- Click “Show Design Resources…”
- Next to “Teams” click “Install Style”
- Navigate to the UCI you want to assign the style to
- In the properties of that UCI select the “Teams” style.