How To | Editing PIN rules on the Telephone Paging plugin
Learn how to change the PINs on your telephone paging plug-in in a few simple steps.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Use the steps below to edit the PIN rules on the Telephone Paging plugin
- Add the Telephone Paging plugin to your design.
- Emulate/Save to Core and Run the design.
- Open the plugin and copy the JSON string from the PIN rules field.
- Paste the string into notepad (or another text editor like Notepad ++ or VS Code).
- Make the changes to the rules according to the Telephone Paging Plug-in help file.
- Press F1 to open Help, or go to Documents\QSC\Q-Sys Designer\Assets\qsc-managed-plugins\TelephonePaging.18.104.22.168\content
- Copy the edited string back into the PIN rules text field.