How To | Create a UCI Link for Zoom Rooms Third-Party Controls
Learn how to create a UCI link for Zoom Rooms Third-Party Controls.
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Use the following steps to create a UCI Link from core manager:
- Use a browser to go to the fully qualified domain name of your Q-SYS Core.
- Navigate to User Control Interfaces > Your Zoom Control UCI and select it.
- Select the Tab at the top of the UCI labeled UCI Links.
- Select the Create Link and provide any link name for identification.
- A Pop window will display with the Link and Token.
You must copy these down to a safe location as they will not be able to be displayed again.
- The link and token will be entered into Zoom Admin Dashboard for configuration with the Q-SYS and Zoom Integration.