Troubleshooting | MTR Component Displays "Fault - MTR Not Connected"
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
MTR Component Displays "Fault - MTR Not Connected"
- You may not be using a Teams certified compute device
- The Teams compute device may not be powered on
- The Teams compute device may not be connected to the network
- The network / firewall may be blocking port 2112
Solution | Workaround
- Check that your compute device is a Microsoft Teams certified device.
- Check that the Teams compute device is powered and all needed software is installed.
- Check that the Teams compute device is connected to the network and has the proper IP address.
- Check that the Windows Defender Firewall is set to allow the spe_uci.exe application.
- Have your Network or IT administrator confirm that traffic on port 2112 is not being blocked. This is the port that Q-SYS Cores use to communicate from the Q-SYS Control for MTR application running on the Microsoft Teams Room compute device.