How To | Painting AD-DWL Speakers
Learn how to effectively paint AD-DWL speakers to create a custom look.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Use the following steps for painting AD-DWL Series loudspeakers.
DO NOT sand the enclosure before painting.
- For models AD-DWL.180 and AD-DWL.360, start by installing the supplied paint masks as shown below.
AD-DWL.SUB does not require the use of a paint mask.
- With paint masks in place, thoroughly clean the enclosure with rubbing alcohol or isopropyl alcohol using a microfiber cloth.
- Allow the alcohol to dry.
- Spray the enclosure with a paint specified for long-term outdoor use. Apply two to three thin coats as needed, allowing the paint to dry between coats.
- After the paint has fully dried, remove the paint masks by pulling down from the visible tab.