How To | Painting AD-DWL Speakers
Learn how to effectively paint AD-DWL speakers to create a custom look.
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Use the following steps for painting AD-DWL Series loudspeakers.
DO NOT sand the enclosure before painting.
- For models AD-DWL.180 and AD-DWL.360, start by installing the supplied paint masks as shown below.
AD-DWL.SUB does not require the use of a paint mask.
- With paint masks in place, thoroughly clean the enclosure with rubbing alcohol or isopropyl alcohol using a microfiber cloth.
- Allow the alcohol to dry.
- Spray the enclosure with a paint specified for long-term outdoor use. Apply two to three thin coats as needed, allowing the paint to dry between coats.
- After the paint has fully dried, remove the paint masks by pulling down from the visible tab.