FAQ | What are the requirements for customers to use Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager?
Learn what requirements customers must meet to use Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager.
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
All of these conditions must be met in order to use Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager.
- Must have a QSC Account (formally known as a QSC ID).
- Customer must have a valid business email address.
- Generic email addresses (gmail.com, icloud.com, aol.com for example) are not permitted.
- Must sign up for a Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager subscription.
- Basic, Standard and Professional tiers require a valid credit card to complete the subscription sign up process.
- All monitored Q-SYS Cores processors must be running Q-SYS Firmware v8.2 or higher (delivered via Q-SYS Designer Software).
- All monitored Q-SYS Cores processor need to be able to reach the Q-SYS Reflect cloud infrastructure, securely via the Internet.