How To | Resolve PTPv2 issues with Q-SYS Core 110f, Netgear switch, and Dante on the same network
Learn how to configure a Netgear switch, Q-SYS Core 110f, and Dante devices to coexist on the same network, and troubleshoot any PTPv2 issues that may arise.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- On Q-SYS Core enable DSCP template to "Audinate", within design properties.
- On the Netgear switch enable DSCP and Strict Priority.
- Set all DSCP to queue = 0.
- Set the following DSCP settings:
- CS7 (56) = 3
- EF (46) = 2
- AF31 (26) = 1
- CS1 (1) = 1
- If needed disabled IGMP snooping.
For more information, visit the NetGear DSCP PowerPoint.